What we are doing to protect you
In compliance with recent health and safety guidelines, we are pleased to announce that as of May 11, we are open to treat all types of dental , not just dental emergencies.
Above all else, we want our patients and our community to know that we are taking every precaution to protect you and our team.
Our office is open Monday-Thursday 8:30- 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am - 2 pm
Precautions We’re Taking To Keep You Safe:
- Screening your symptoms over the phone prior to your appointment, and once again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Asking patients about their recent travel history.
- Taking our patients’ temperatures.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We are asking patients to arrive with their mask on.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Asking patients to wait in their car until it’s time for their appointment. You’ll will receive a phone call or text when we’re ready to escort you to your exam room.
- We ask if you have any companions to please wait in the car unless you are a minor, disabled or elderly
- Taking our team members’ temperatures each day as soon as they arrive.
- As usual, we follow all CDC protocols, such as personal protective equipment (PPE) protocols for all team members, including the front desk concierge.
- Common areas and surfaces are frequently disinfected, including the exam room between each patient.
We are following the CDC, the American Dental Association (ADA) and OSHA protocols, as we always do.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
- Katy Del Pino Caro DDS and staff at Alamo City Family Dentistry
|monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|friday||8:30 am - 2:00 pm|
As your dentist in San Antonio, we are dedicated to providing you and every member of your family with high quality and affordable dental care. Offering a comprehensive range of dental services, we combine state-of-the-art technology with the most effective and proven treatment methods to achieve outstanding outcomes of care. Whether you are seeing us for a routine checkup and cleaning, fillings, a root canal procedure, a cosmetic smile makeover or emergency care, our office is well prepared to meet your dental needs.
At Alamo City Family Dentistry, we treat patients of all ages. Providing precise dental care with a gentle touch, our goal is to make every visit to our office a comfortable and stress-free experience. From the moment that you step through our doors, our warm and friendly staff will make you feel at ease.
As a trusted dentist in San Antonio with an established reputation for excellence, you can rest assured that your smile is in the very best of hands. For any additional information on the services that we provide or to schedule an appointment, give us a call today. Our office also accepts many insurance plans and offers flexible financing options to help you begin your dental care without delay.
Right off the bat super friendly and professional front desk staff, the tech that took my x-rays was very friendly and made me feel welcomed and comfortable (very important with my anxiety), Dr Katy was wonderful company and very thorough. Explaining everything as she worked, I felt very taken care of.Reht
Dr. Katy Del Pino @ Alamo City Family Dentistry has been an incredible positive experience for me. She was very friendly, professional and patiently explained my current dental condition & her treatment recommendation according to my needs. She was very gentle and competent. She is bilingual and her speaking Spanish is another star for me because I got the information first hand avoiding misinterpretation. The staff was very friendly as well. I highly recommend her services.Yasser
It is always a pleasure to visit with Dr. Katy and her team. She tries to keep everyone laughing all day long and she does EXCELLENT work!! She's compassionate and understanding.I would recommend anyone and everyone to Dr.Katy and her team.I've had some traumatic dentist experiences in my time and I no longer fear going to the dentist at all.Alamo City Family Dentistry renewed my faith in the industry and I almost look FORWARD to our visits.Joaquin